Software Full Stack Engineer (Java/AngularJS)
- Berlin, Germany
- With Professional-Experience
Simplaex is the company behind the world’s most advanced Artificial Intelligence-powered user classification technology. The platform provides solutions for the programmatic advertising ecosystem to reduce complexity, create a new kind of transparency, and to boost performance across the full bandwidth of the value chain. Simplaex processes tens of Terra Bytes a day, generates unique insights through machine learning and allows for sub-second querying in a high-throughput and low-latency environment.
We are looking for a kick-ass Software Full Stack Engineer, who cares about quality code and understands the meaning of a true intuitive user experience. She or he is able to deliver a large-scale feature-rich app and is excited to build an amazing AI solution for programmatic publishers. The role involves to work with cutting-edge technologies in a large scale distributed system which includes (real!) big data and high throughput environments. Some of the technologies and tools that we use are: Angular 5, Typescript, Angular CLI, Npm, Webpack, Jasmine, Protractor, Cypress, Spring boot and vert.x
- Build a modular, well-tested, responsive web app for Simplaex’s innovative audience AI platform.
- Take part in every step of developing the front-end system’s life cycle.
- Work closely with other R&D members and to brainstorm in an agile and open-minded environment that will welcome your inputs with enthusiasm.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with backend Java based framework (Spring boot, vert.x)
- Know-how of agile software development, continuous delivery and automated testing (preferred: Jasmine, Protractor, Cypress).
- Skilled in user experience design and in-depth expertise in HTML5, CSS and responsive design.
- Good understanding of TypeScript, OOP, FP, SQL, design patterns, and server-side web development are an advantage.
- Independent, fast learner and highly motivated team player.
- Strong problem-solving skills and adaptive change.
What we offer you:
At Simplaex we believe in ownership, productivity, mutual respect and freedom to do the things we need to do. Each team member has a large degree of autonomy to accomplish his or her tasks and can rely on others for help, guidance and support. Our team enjoys a highly professional atmosphere and an environment where a good laugh is always welcome.
- Bright and stylish office in the heart of Berlin.
- Diverse and international team with over 15 nationalities.
- Base salary corresponding with experience and responsibilities.
- Stock options program.
- 27 days of holiday.
- Free fruits, snacks, drinks and strong coffee.